Mr. Vaibhav Joshi
Qualification - Post Graduate Degree in Computer Management : Software Engineering, Object Oriented Analysis and Design. University of Pune
Graduation in Computer Science University of Pune
- 17+ years of professional IT experience.
• More than 10+ years in US interacting with IT and business managers at customer site,
• Played multiple roles: Programmer, Dual Shore Coordinator / Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Scrum Master, Project Manager
• Out of 16+ years, worked as a programmer, Project leader for about 7 years: Design, development, testing, and implementation of Software applications in various technical areas like Pocket PC, Machine Vision.
• Worked as a Systems / Business / Technical Analyst / Solutions Architect / Onsite – Offshore Manager / Coordinator for about 8+ years.
• Certified Scrum Master, worked as a scrum master for about 5+ years.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Certified Business Analyst, received a certificate of completion from King Training
• Microsoft certified professional in Visual Basic 5.0 with a score of 915/1000.
• Well conversant with Software Quality Processes (SEI-CMM Level 5) and good project execution skills in onsite-offshore development model.
• Strong technical background: Graduate in pure Computer science (Theoretical Computer Science and Compiler Construction) and postgraduate in computer management with C++ and Software Engineering as specialization, strong VBA and Excel Skills
• Worked in Telecom, Banking and Finance, Transportation, Retail, and Energy domain
• Pre-screened BA candidates and helped client fill BA positions – interviewed more than 75+ BA’s for various projects within a time span of year, did mentoring of new BA’s, helped build / create templates used in the Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• Currently pursuing courses to get better understanding of Big Data: Attending online courses on Coursera.org: Machine Learning
Specialties: Certified Scrum Master, Onsite – Offshore Manager/Coordinator, Worked in Agile framework, MCP in VB, Systems Analyst, domain knowledge of Railroad, Shipping and packaging, Retail, Banking, Machine Vision / Image Processing.