Mr. Shubhankar Upasani
Qualification - B.Tech, M.S. Chemical Engineering
Co-op in Product Development Sustainability at Kohler Co.
- Experienced in life-cycle assessment (LCA), supply chain optimization, computational modeling and optimization in Python and GAMS, geospatial analysis using GIS. Process design and optimization experience with ChemCAD, ASPEN, HTRI.
- Skilled in data analysis and visualization using R, Excel.
“I am working for Kohler Co. in the Product Sustainability Engineering team to support the Design for Environment program. I graduated with a MS in Chemical Engineering from The Ohio State University. I am also actively involved with the SKY Happiness Program on college campuses across the US”.
- Advanced Kinetics 1
- Advanced Thermodynamics 1
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Air pollution
- Biochemical Engineering
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Engineering Project Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Linear Optimization
- Marketing Management
- Mass Transfer
- Modeling and Simulation
- Piping Engineering
- Principles of Sustainable Chemical Engineering
- Process control and instrumentation
- Separation Processes
Language Proficiency : Dutch, English, German, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, and Spanish