Co-Founder & CEO of an Ed-tech company, InPods
Shri. Sanjay Jejurikar has always followed his passion and taken different path in his life rather than conventionally following the path pursued by his parents and siblings. Now, he wants to help the gen-next to follow their hearts and realize their dreams!
• Co Founder of Northwest Construction Pvt Ltd. (2007 – present). This is a real estate development company looked after by Sanjay’s cousin.
• Co Founder of Indibite – an Indian grill (2007 – 2012). In USA, Italian or Mexican food is available and served in a very professional manner at number of high end places, malls etc. There are few Indian outlets like Kailash Parbat etc but second generation Indian Americans do not get Indian food outside. Indibite is a quick service restaurant. It was managed professionally with standardized recipes and all processes documented.
• Life Science Instructor at Bellevue College. (April 1994 – Present). He is involved in curriculum designing, teaching, assessment and E- learning.
• An Advisor and Investor for many IT companies like:
A Four Technologies Pvt Ltd., Pune
Unify Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
Health services company – Bengaluru
• On board of trustees of ‘Forest Ridge School’, 100 year old girl’s school run by Sacred Heart Society.
• On steering committee of BMM in 2007 in Seattle, USA.
• He and his work was acknowledged by –
Silicon India – ‘Educational and Technical Startup’ of the year with focus on learning analytics.
Business Week – Featured a cover story on InPods
OS Seattle Times – Covered a story on ‘Disha’.
1999-2000 - GM, Windows Operating System Division, Microsoft
2000 onwards - Chairman and CTO, Disha Technologies
2004 onwards - CTO, Aztecsoft
2007 - Co-Founder Indibite
2011 onwards - Co-Founder InPodsInc