Mr. Rahul Deshmukh
Qualification - BE, MBA
President & CEO at Flow Dry Technology Inc. Dayton, Ohio Area
Master of Business Administration: Washington University in St. Louis – Olin Business School
Bachelor of Engineering, Chemical Engineering, University of Mumbai
Rahul Deshmukh is a highly motivated and customer focused President and General Manager with a proven record of delivering long-term & sustainable profitable growth across global businesses specialized in engineered components, systems and services.
- Leads with a sharp focus on creating value for customers, an extremely strategic and global mindset and experience to deploy a focused growth strategy with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An authentic leader, demonstrating the ability to lead a sustained transformation through high performing management teams while leveraging skills in operational excellence, global sales & marketing using integrated multi-channels, innovation through technology and successful development & commercialization of new products.
- Strong experience in creating value through strategic alliances and acquisition planning, execution & integration.
Rahul has served as President of two operating companies of Dover Corporation over the past 7 years, successfully transforming previously underperforming businesses. He is consistently appointed to lead businesses with complex, global business models. He thrives in the role of a GM delivering superior results as an authentic leader building high performing teams for sustainable and long-term value creation.
Key Capabilities and Demonstrated Experience:
* Strategy Creation, Strategic Planning & Deployment
* Operational Excellence Through Continuous Improvement Culture
* New Product Development & Commercialization
* Global Sales & Marketing
* Integrated Multi-Channel Global Sales Distribution
* P&L and Balance Sheet Management
* Global Acquisition Planning, Execution & Integration
* Leading Change & Building High Performing Teams
- President & CEO: Flow Dry Technology Inc. 2015 – Present
- President: Sargent Aerospace & Defense (Operating Company of Dover Corporation) 2013 – 2014
- President & General Manager: OPW Fueling Components (Operating Company of Dover Corporation) 2007 – 2013
- Director, Global Marketing & Strategic Planning: Daniel Measurement and Control, Inc. (A Division of Emerson) 2003 – 2007