• Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
• Certified SAFe Agile Professional, SAFe Agile Institute
• Certified in Advanced Program Management – eCornell University
• Certificate in Strategy Management – I.I.M., Ahmedabad
• Certificate in Design Thinking
Madhav is currently associated with Infosys Limited, based out of Frankfurt, Germany as a leader responsible for delivering IT transformations and consulting for various clients across Europe and North America. His expertise in the banking domain, however not limited to. He has been managing large transformations across geographies including APAC, LATAM, Europe, and the Americas. His consulting engagements have proven useful to many clients, he practices design thinking principles to bring innovation and user experience to the next level for organizations. He was also associated with Tata Consultancy Services, AXIS Bank, and other reputed organizations in India with total experience over 24 years.
Madhav has been guiding his clients and teams to drive innovations in banking. He has also been leading teams to drive incremental innovations and strategies using design thinking techniques and approaches to find the problems. He was recently invited to deliver a speech on “innovation and digital trends in banking”, organized by one of the public sector banks in India. He was also a keynote speaker at “Innovate IT”, a regional conference for bankers held in Jordan. Madhav has been guiding management students on the topic of innovations as a guest faculty at various institutes. In the early days of career, he was also associated with Chanakya Mandal’s, an organization that is instrumental in developing young professionals with national characters. For a brief period of time, he was a lecturer in one of the leading colleges in Mumbai.
He is a motivational speaker and has been mentoring young professionals in their careers. Regular trekker, cyclist, passionate about fountain pens (and tuning them), a certified advanced motor driver (rally sports) is a personal side of this professional. A super optimistic approach to life, high energy levels, ability to empathize with others and a ‘friend in need’ makes him approachable and well-networked human.
1. Understand how Design Thinking helps to innovate
2. Define, design and deliver business strategies for their startups, new innovative solutions and
3. Define end-user experience, possible enrichments and create a 'human-centric' solutions