Mr. Lalit Shinde
Qualification - MBA,MS, BS
- MBA , NYU Stern School of Business.
- MS Computer Science from IISc, Bangalore
- BS in Electronics and Telecommunications VJTI, Mumbai
Lalit is an incisive, results-driven, and visionary executive with an exceptional record of developing breakthrough products and driving introduction to generate significant revenue, competitive advantage, and market share.
He is an Industry Leader with over 28 years of expertise in Technology, Product Management, Product Development, Marketing, Channel Partnerships and Business Development.
- He currently leads the strategic channel partnerships, product management/marketing and business development for Seceon: an innovative cybersecurity company.
- Before joining Seceon, Lalit was in leadership roles with Juniper Networks in Strategy Planning, Product Management and Product Development.
- Prior to Juniper, Lalit has worked with Cadence Design Systems and Texas Instruments as a lead architect in developing industry-recognized and award winning products.
His technology expertise includes Cybersecurity, Network Security, Automation, Control and Data plane APIs, Network Orchestration and Controllers, SDN/NFV, Broadband and Business Edge Services, Routing, Switching and Security Products.
His Key strengths include:
- Business Vision, Acumen and Strategy: Demonstrated record of developing highly profitable, disruptive technologies with identified annual revenue potential of over $1 billion. Key contributor to a leading technology company’s forward strategy leading to multiple critical new business initiatives and increased enterprise value. Sound business judgment and contribution including product development, marketing and sales strategy, capital fund raising through VC/PE investor engagement, financial valuation, M&A, business P&L with international exposure.
- Leadership: Establishes and articulates a clear vision and strategy for the group. Exceptional interpersonal and persuasive communications skills, process development and management skills, project management skills to recruit, train, mentor and energize high-performance teams. Sets high standards and then leads by example to inspire teams to exceed the goals.
- Business Revenue Generation: Led the product and go to market strategy with crossfunctional teams of engineering, channel partners, customers, sales, marketing and business development. Focused on customer and partner win-win and grew the channel partnerships and revenue. Created various playbooks for channel partnerships and multiple industry verticals. Selected as the top Channel Chief two years in a row because of developing award winning SecuRIGHT partnership program. Participated in marketing, branding, conferences and worked with industry thought leaders to grow revenue of new products to $100M+.
- Technology Foundation/Expertise: Quickly learns and understands the implications of technology advances. Broad knowledge of the cloud, networks and cybersecurity trends and standards, understanding of hardware/software integration and optimization, Devops and agile methodology, compliance standards, SDN/NFV, SDWAN and 5G trends, Cybersecurity trends in SIEM, EDR, XDR, UEBA, ML and AI.
- Engineering Operations/Execution: Led cross-functional teams on several key customer accounts to execute on product strategy to enter the service provider networking solutions or cyber security platforms gathering the requirements, executing on product deployment and product delivery, and generating $100+ million in revenue working with the GTM.