Professional with experience in Semiconductor capital equipment Industry, Solar Industry and Consumer Electronics Industry.
– Experienced researcher and organizational leader with structured problem solving as core strength.
– Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with structured approach and lead projects in previously unfamiliar domains.
– Continued academic involvement as an adjunct faculty member pursuing teaching as passion and positively influencing student careers.
– Demonstrated contribution to product development, product design, product reliability and intellectual property in semiconductor capital equipment industry, solar industry and consumer electronics industry.
– Demonstrated contribution to product reliability, product improvement and process development through analysis, participation in task forces and consulting in the form of suggesting experiments and collaborating on them.
– Experience in development of new processes in R&D through collaboration and transitioning them to production.
– Demonstrated leadership in establishment and management of offshore team as well as management of outsourced projects.
– Expertise in computational modeling with significant experience in stress analysis, heat transfer, computational fluid dynamics and applied mathematics.
Specialties: Bringing structure to seemingly unstructured complex problems, Establishing processes enabling operational and technical excellence in an organization, Exceptional teaching skills, Development of new test methodology for product reliability, Stress, Flow and Heat transfer modeling, Analysis of fracture and delamination in thin films, Feature-Scale modeling, Development and implementation of computational methods. Project management, Process development through collaboration.