A strategic, organized and results oriented business development professional having focus on business development, client engagement and customer relationship management. Experience and expertise include developing long-term mutually exclusive harmonious customer relations, building credibility, creating high performance team.
– Developing key accounts with Fortune 500 Organizations
– Ability to build credibility and long-term business relationships
– Excellence in analyzing and conceptualizing solutions to business challenges
– Expertise in negotiating and closing sales contracts valued over a million dollars
– Strong administering, prioritizing, delegating, coordinating and resource management skills
– Proficient in MS Office, Pick-Universe based ERP, Salesforce CRM, Maximizer CRM, EDI and ARIBA E-Procurement software.
– RABQSA Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008
– E-MBA with Specialization in International Management & E-Business Systems Management
Jagish was born in 1965 at Dombivali , Maharashtra India.
Father:- Govind Dhondo Mehendale
Mother’s name – Vidya Govind Mehendale
School – Adarsha Vidyalaya, Dombivli
Collage – K. V. Pendharkar College, Dombivli
Jagdish says, “ I started my career as an entrepreneur after my post-graduation in Systems Management. Started my own IT company by name “Computrade” primarily giving services like computer training, software development and consultancy in 1988. Did this business for over 12 years and then got an opportunity to come to US for operating similar business in 2000. Worked as a CEO for Hauser Infotech in San Jose, California.
Due to some family requirements, left US and came to Toronto, Canada and started working as a VP – Business Development for Intrepid. Was working for Intrepid for about 11-12 years and then joined recent organization Salzer Electronics working as VP, Business Development for North-America region. I am looking forward to starting my own consulting firm in near future.”
“I have always been connected and associated with some or the other voluntary/social organizations. I am considering rejoining my Rotary activities and will try to do more of joint projects with both countries.
Jagdish lives in Toronto with his wife Shubhangi and son Tejas .
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jagdishmehendale/