Mr. Avinash Kale
Qualification - Chief Technology Officer& Co-Founder at Bambi Medical
Pursuing Passion & Dares to Dream – More than just a job!
- A seasoned ambitious individual raised in a multi-cultural environment with international living and working experience of more than two and half decades (25+ years) in India, China & Europe.
- He has high affinity towards Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Passion in delivering cutting edge technologies with successful track record in setting up new business initiatives at TATA, Satyam (Intel), DELL & Philips Healthcare.
- He is currently based in Netherlands, Europe with his family and actively contributes with his wife Mrs. Sonali Kale in below initiatives
- Indo-Dutch Association Initiatives,
- Marathi Mandal Community Initiatives,
- Charity Initiatives: http://www.aadhaar4u.org
- Contributed to grow Marathi Mandal in Shanghai, China
Avinash was born on 9th June 1972, Pune, Maharashtra. He is born & raised in Pune in middle-class family background were his father served for Philips, India for 35 years having Mechanical Engineering background. Avinash started his career in Pune after completing Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication) from Pune University.
- Avinash’s industry experience started in year 1992 with Industrial robotics start-up, followed by setting up automated plant at TATA Motors having 100+ industrial robots for 1stIndian car (Indica).
- His international career began establishing Embedded Systems Center of Excellence for top Indian IT firm in Shanghai, China heading ODC for Intel & GE, followed by leading first seven generations of All-In-One PC R&D portfolio at Dell, China.
- He was instrumental in launching first value segment MRI System for Philips Healthcare, China and most recently business productivity initiative at Philips Healthtech, Netherlands before founding Bambi Medical, Netherlands.
- As CTO & Co-founder at Bambi Medical, Netherlands Avinash Kale is building the foundation and paving the way for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Avinash wishes to contribute to purposeful and impactful innovations – which help people lives suffering from illness and who look to medical technology with hope and trust.
- To bring the value to home country community from global experience and network and help, guide aspiring young next generation talent to achieve their dreams.
- He aims to contribute towards mission of Garje Marathi Global platform and grow the awareness in Netherlands and around.
Privious Mentoring Experience -
- Avinash was awarded study scholarships by Philips, India for his secondary education.
- He and his teams in corporate received several exemplary awards for various technology and business leadership achievements.
- Currently his Medical startup has been selected and is partially funded by European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Program.