M.Sc. Physics, Electronics Major University of Pune
MBA University of Phoenix-Southern California Campus
Over 25 years of hands on experience in designing and developing software for Automation control and Motion control Industry and over 10 years of experience in managing these projects.
Proven track record of Managing, designing and implementing software solution which supports frequent User Interface and functionality changes.
Experienced in …..
Waterfall and Agile methodology for software development.
Test driven development
Defining and implementing ISO 9001/2 Procedures
TAGUCHI TECHNIQUES for cost reduction and ROBUST DESIGN.
FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) for quality improvement in design and process
• Unique personality who can work well with digital hardware, embedded software or Host (PC) software.
• Handled complete product life cycles for multiple automation and machine control projects.
• Experienced Team builder involving hiring, retaining, and mentoring team members.
• Operating system: Windows and Linux.
• Communications protocols
• Multi-threading application
• Hands-on project Management, handling system level project involving hardware/software.
• Ability to Handles multiple project without affecting project schedule
•Hands-on Software Management / development for Software industry, Automation industry, Machine tool industry.
•Embedded software development/ Management